Francisco Navarro guitars come from the workshop of Mexican luthier Francisco Navarro in Paracho where they are meticulously made by hand from top quality woods.
Dear Classical Guitar Store, Had to write to tell you I love my new Francisco Navarro Student Classical Guitar. I am in Cincinnati and there are no good guitar stores nearby so I called you back in December. Michael helped me decide which guitar to choose. It is so beautiful and sounds sweeter than I could have imagined. Thank you! Julie, Cincinnati 2011
- Student Classical Model -The top is made of tight grained cedar and the back and sides are Palo Escrito, the unique and beautiful rosewood native to Mexico. The bridge and fingerboard are of cocobolo and the bridge saddle and nut are made of bone. A very good guitar for the price which includes a hardshell case. $950
- Concert Classical -This is a wonderful guitar for the money built of fine red cedar and lovely Mexican rosewood (called Palo escrito in Spanish and as richly grained as Brazilian rosewood). Rich tone and smooth response with good volume, adding up to an expressive instrument. Bell-like trebles and sonorous basses allow the player a wide range of colors and moods. This is one of the best quality buys under $2000.
Hardshell case included. $1850
- Student Flamenco Model -Solid spruce top and solid Spanish cypress back and sides with cocobolo fingerboard and bridge make this an exceptional buy in a starter flamenco guitar. 650 mm scale and wood binding and wood inlaid rosette. Price includes case. $950
- Concert Flamenco -Excellent selected spruce soundboard with highest quality solid Cypress back and sides, tap plates and ebony fingerboard.Snappy flamenco tone and plenty of volume, a real professional guitar. $1750
- Model: Special Grand Concert 2011
Western Red Cedar Soundboard, Brazilian Rosewood Back and Sides
Ebony fretboard with 650 string length
What a joy to play! This wonderfully responsive guitar from Francisco Navarro is constructed according to the design of legendary French luthier Daniel Friederich.
With a high quality red cedar top and fabulously grained Brazilian rosewood back and sides, this instrument will amaze a player with its vibrant trebles and clear, warm basses in beautiful balance.