Saez Marin guitars are made in Valencia, Spain and represent true Spanish tradition and quality at an affordable price. We've been importing these guitars for quite a few years now, the consistency in their sound and craftsmanship has been great. They tend to have a clear, balanced, full-bodied sound that's even in all registers.
- SM 160 - This fine low priced guitar features a solid spruce top and mahagony ukola wood back and sides, with rosewood fingerboard, bridge and bindings. The tuning machines are nickel plated lyre design. The tone is clear and satisfying. Unusual sustain and depth of tone for an instrument at this price. Available in 640mm. $550
- SM G90 - This is one of our best Saez Marin models, featuring a solid cedar top, solid rosewood back and sides, ebony fingerboard, and lovely samanguila bindings with bone nut and saddle. It has stronger volume than the lower models with a rich, warm resonance. This is an instrument which compares well with guitars costing up to $1500 for it offers a lot more projection and sustain than you would expect in a guitar at this price. Highly recommended for the committed student and avid amateur. Available in 640mm. $995
- SM 631 - A great "punchy" Spanish tone with good clarity and sustain, this model features all solid woods finely finished in light lacquer. The Indian rosewood used on this model is very distinctive and beautiful. Easy to play with fast reponse and woody resonance, a great guitar for the modest price.
Sold with case. $1250
- SM 310 - This fine modestly priced guitar offers a choice of good solid cedar or spruce sound board, ebony fingerboard, rosewood back and sides, bridge and bindings. The tuning machines are gold plated Spanish made. The nut and saddle are bone.
The tone is bright and resonant with a true musical character all its own. A serious guitar with great dynamic range and responsiveness for the price. $750
- SM 220 - An outstanding flamenco guitar from one of the best workshops in Valencia, Spain. It features a fine solid spruce top and solid cypress back and sides with ebony fretboard. It produces most of the flash and punch a flamenco player would want for accompanying singers and dancers or performing solo. $1050 including hard case